Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Speaking of prepping... Chocolate Crisis, anyone?

Now, I must stop this wandering thru the webs.  I read what I thought were some sensationalist yellow-journalism style articles declaring a cocoa crisis and chocolate shortages on the horizon... so I used my search tool (not the Big G, btw) to discover that there may be a bean of truth to this.

Find my search results here.  And the one article that actually seemed legit came from Confectionery News dot com, but was published in 2003.  One must wonder why the sudden upsurge in stories after 11 years without a blip.  I blame social media (yes, I am a pot and you are a kettle), ebola, and the fallacies of human nature.

Please, Powers That Be, don't let the Chocolate disappear!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and make us aware of other events in the Central Kentucky/Bluegrass Area that may be of interest to members of The Garden.