Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Eine kleine Nachtmusik

It is cold and late, and I just enjoyed one of my favorite supernatural primetime soap operas (yes, alas, some of us are still a bit addicted to the old boob-tube, even if we partake of our entertainment via the new boob-tube).  And tho, I am not a huge fan of bands doing covers of songs that meant so much to me in my youth and young adulthood, what I heard tonight gave me chills and I felt it paid proper homage to the original.

So, without further adieu, this is not Mozart's serenade, but I think Michael Hutchence* would approve:  





*November 22nd will mark the 17th anniversary of his passing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and make us aware of other events in the Central Kentucky/Bluegrass Area that may be of interest to members of The Garden.