Sunday, September 27, 2020

No meeting October 4th

Dear friends, 

Another month goes by without being in one another's presence. It is still not wise for us to gather inside at this time. I hope you all have stayed well and kept your minds occupied with the good we can find in the world around us. The leaves are falling in my yard and the time to prepare livestock for winter is at hand. My Morning Glories are still peeking out, but fewer now. I am always excited at the coming of Halloween, but this year could redefine how we celebrate the holiday for the next generation of children. What can you do?  Holding on to my positive and hoping for the best. 

Much love to you all, 
Barbara 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and make us aware of other events in the Central Kentucky/Bluegrass Area that may be of interest to members of The Garden.