Saturday, September 5, 2020

Happy Labor Day!

Greetings friends,

School has started back and I am in third grade again.  The work is much better organized than the end of last school year.  I could continue this indefinitely if they keep up the quality of communication.  Just so tired from getting up so early after a summer of sleeping in.  

Praying you all are well.  Missing having extended community, but enjoying home much more than I used to.  Flowers have been split and spread out, mints and thyme transplanted, even a tomato plant has survived.  All with the help of friends because of my lack of mobility, but it is awesome to watch things grow and change.  

What has made me most happy is the abundance and good health of my Morning Glories!  (Seeds for Moonflower have been obtained - fingers crossed for Spring.)  I want to get an earlier start next year and try a variety of food and flower seeds to see what will grow for me.  The seeds are just waiting for the time to come.  It will be kept small and in my flower garden, but any food that doesn't require going out to the store will be a blessed treat.  

Let me know what is going on in your yard as we head into the middle of harvest season.  Send pics and stories directly to me at barbara.uu@gmail.com to be shared on our blog.







Blessed Be,

Barbara, your humble Community Coordinator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and make us aware of other events in the Central Kentucky/Bluegrass Area that may be of interest to members of The Garden.