Monday, March 3, 2014

Brrr!

Wow! I really wasn't expecting the roads to be this impaired after the sleet and snow last night and this morning. (Someone didn't get extra diapers in the house before getting snowed in.)  I can't make it up the hill in either direction just yet.  The snow ploughs have been thru a few times.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

I hope this note finds you all warm and safe.  Don't go out unless you absolutely have to deal with necessities.   And if you are looking for something to entertain, check out our Wikki at http://gardensourcesc.org/gardenshadows/GardenCategory.  Admittedly, I have not explored there in some time.  Today would be a good day for exploring!

Peace, Love, and Warmth to you All!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and make us aware of other events in the Central Kentucky/Bluegrass Area that may be of interest to members of The Garden.