Monday, June 22, 2015

Meet the Once-Homeless Man Who Revolutionized How We Care for the Homeless

This article was discussed at our Membership Meeting in relation to our on-going homeless project here at the Garden.  It is quite thought provoking.  Are we just going to be a band-aid or are we a cog in a much larger wheel?  I suppose we will find out soon enough.


Another homeless article has me up in arms, and I'm sure it will you also:



Having slept in my car and depended on the goodwill of others throughout my life, I hope we can be more than a little band-aid.  And I pray that everyone who reads this is sleeping well tonight in a warm, safe place, and no tummy rumblings.

Much love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and make us aware of other events in the Central Kentucky/Bluegrass Area that may be of interest to members of The Garden.