Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Sustainability High needs supporters

Wandering thru the internet, I found this.  Clay County High School is next door to my home town and I'm so proud of them for this undertaking.

Sustainability High is a student-led initiative to make CCHS 100% self-sustainable, and document it.  Once the school is 100% sustainable, the money saved will then go to the community to help fund renewable energy sources and sustainable food sources.  

I don't think I have ever witnessed such a worthy cause so close to home.  I'll be sharing what I can and hope you will to.

Learn more here:

And please pass this info along to anyone you think might want to help make a difference.

The End Result:

A breathtaking documentary, following one school, in the heart of coal country, as it becomes self-sustainable, that will be distributed digitally for FREE to our backers.  

A paradigm shift in the way Kentucky views renewable energy.

Stay Updated:

Twitter: @sustaincchs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and make us aware of other events in the Central Kentucky/Bluegrass Area that may be of interest to members of The Garden.