Saturday, December 7, 2013

Re: Stocking Stuffers re-scheduled due to ice!

Well this weekend has turned into a *cluster*.  My phone battery died this morning so I missed the call from Grace saying that "the roads are clear, so we are going to meet at 10:30". :-(  
My apologies to all who were looking forward to this opportunity for giving.  I did call Grace this afternoon and asked her to please let us know when the date is planned for next year.
Apparently, we are still supposed to have icy weather heading our way, so the Madison County UU Fellowship has cancelled services for tomorrow.  I hope you all stay safe and warm.
Again, I'm so sorry things got turned around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts and make us aware of other events in the Central Kentucky/Bluegrass Area that may be of interest to members of The Garden.